Cooking without fat
Royal Kitchen Supplies promotes a healthy lifestyle through the healthy cooking world. Thanks to the unique soil you can from now cook without fat, oil or water. This means that all the vitamins, minerals and flavors are optimally preserved.
For cooking without fats, proceed as follows:
- Preheat the empty saucepan about 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed on
- Put the meat in the middle of the cooking pot and put the lid on the pan for 3 minutes
- The meat is slowly solve itself from the ground
- After frying, you should put the stove on a smaller step to save energy
Practical: As the meat separates from himself off the ground, you will have less work when cleaning the pot.
You can prepare their meat in several ways:
- Steak or fillet: After frying the meat, take the lid off the pan. Turn the oven on small stage and let the meat rest for about 6 minutes.
- Frying: Fry both sides of the meat for about 25 minutes. After frying the meat, take the lid off the pan. Turn the oven on small stage and let the meat rest for about 25 minutes.
- Pork: In order to receive the many vitamins, it is recommended that pork at a temperature of not more than 115 ° C – 120 ° C. to prepare. Turn to the smallest stage and proceed as above.